Formation and solution of loss sheet
● there are four main reasons for the formation of loss orders:
1、 Look in the wrong direction. After entering the market, the market did not go as expected, but directly jumped to the stop loss.
2、 The stop loss position is not appropriate. The market did not go directly as expected, but first killed a comeback before turning back to stop profit, but this comeback knocked out the stop loss order.
3、 The entry price is inappropriate. Entering the market is against the market, or although it is in line with the trend, when it rushes too fast in the short term, the market has a lot of room for counterattack, and the stop loss is forced to put a lot. We hope that the market will not counterattack or small counterattack. When it is better than we wish, we have to stop the loss in advance under the condition of excessive psychological pressure.
4、 The stop disc is placed too far. If the market fails to reach the predicted profit stop for various reasons, it will turn back and reverse to the stop loss or hang in the air.
Follow the trend in a unilateral market, and be cautious when there is important resistance or support; When shaking the cowhide market, simply rest or hang up the order at the upper and lower breakthrough positions.
1. The stop loss position should have a technical basis, or the high point or trend line in the early stage, and leave room ranging from 5 to 30 points according to the market road. The normal unilateral market can be left less, and the unilateral market and oscillatory market that rush too fast should be added more.
2. Compound stop loss, some positions add points, some positions do not add points.
3. Set pursuit stop to improve the possibility of profit.
1. If the market price is inappropriate, do not forcibly enter the market. Predict the breakthrough point and ambush the market with reference to the breakthrough point.
2. The prediction of breakthrough point should look at the short-term K-line and find out the valuable resistance or support level.
1. The profit stop position should have a technical basis, or a high point or trend line in the early stage, and leave room ranging from 5 to 30 points according to the market road. The normal unilateral market can be left less, and the excessive unilateral market and oscillatory market should be added more.
2. Compound profit stop, some positions stop profit first.
3. Pursue Zhiying.
4. When placing an order, we should predict the time to reach the profit stop and the conditions for turning. If one of the two has been met but has not made a profit, we should reconsider the disk, treat the transaction as the completion of a new order, reorder the stop loss profit stop position, and even consider closing out first.